Your holiday info
Booking information for your holiday in Grossarl
The apartments, rooms and the self-catering chalet are ready for guests after 1.00 pm. Please vacate your accommodation by 10.00 am at the latest on departure day. Thank you!
Enjoy a tranquil nature holiday here on our Reitbauernhof Farm set in an idyllic location.
- Central, sunny secluded location on a hill with impressive panoramic views overlooking the resort
- Centre can be reached in 5 – 10 minutes on foot from the farm
- Right on the ski piste 4A
- Just 1 ski bus stop from entry-point to the Grossarl Valley – Dorfgastein ski area
- Grossarl Sports & Leisure Centre just 2 km away
- Cross country trail directly below the farm
- Tobogganing possible behind the farm (sledge rental available)
- Hikes possible directly from the farm
- Spring water well
- Breakfast room/lounge with fridge & small washbasin
- Ski room & ski cellar
- Ski boot dryer
- Free wi-fi
- Children’s playground
- Covered parking for motorbikes
- Non-smoking house
- Car park
Bread roll delivery service in the apartments
On request we can provide you with fresh rolls from the bakery every morning.
Breakfast buffet in the rooms
- Home-baked bread & wholgrain rolls
- Butter & various types of cheeses made at our own alpine hut
- Farm sausage meats & ham
- Home-made jams & honey
- Eggs from our hens
- Tea, coffee & a variety of juices
- Yoghurt, Muesli & cornflakes
- Fruit & vegetables
Half board at the Gasthof Schützenhof
You can also book half board at the Gasthof Schützenhof (5 minutes walk above our farm). There the kitchen team offers an extensive breakfast buffet in the morning. In the evening savour a traditional 3-course menu with 2 main dishes to choose from. Accompanied by fresh, crispy salad from the buffet.
Experience a very special nature holiday in our self-catering chalet at the end of the resort of Grossarl.
- 80 m2
- 2 – 6 persons
- 2 bedrooms, living room, hallway, bathroom & separate WC, storeroom
- Kitchenette with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave
- Garden furniture
- Crockery & dish cloths
- Austrian tiled wood-burning stove
- Own sauna cabin
Right in front of the farm you’ll find parking space for your car plus covered parking for motorbikes.
On request we can provide a cot, highchair and nappy bin in your room or apartment. Outdoors on the farm you’ll find a children’s playground far away from the road with
- Rocking horse
- Table tennis
- Large & small tricycles
In summer your children are welcome to take part in our farm activities in order to find out all about life on the farm.
- Fun pony riding
- Creating hay figures
- Baking wholegrain rolls
Enjoy the warm sunshine in our garden, whilst you listen peacefully to the gurgling of the little stream. The large sunbathing lawn offers plenty of space for relaxing. In the gazebo with sitting area you can spend sociable evenings. You’re also welcome to to use the barbecue there.
In winter you can rent toboggans from us.
Please note that you should bring your own towels and dish cloths with you on your farm holiday in Grossarl. For your holiday in our self-catering chalet please remember to bring your own bed linen as well as towels and dish cloths.
You’re welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you at a charge of € 3,00 per animal per night.
Wi-fi is availabe free of charge on our farm. We kindly request you adhere to internet laws.
Resort tax is included in the prices stated.
We charge an end of stay cleaning fee of € 30,00 (double room) to € 50,00 (apartment) for cleaning our accommodation.
Reductions for children are available in rooms with breakfast. Just ask us for details.
We charge a short stay supplement of 15 % of the room price on stays of up to 3 nights.
For single occupancy of a room or an apartment we charge 50 % extra.
To confirm your booking we require a deposit to be transferred to our bank account.
- IBAN: AT34 3501 9000 0002 1527
- BIC: RVSAAT2S019
The remainder should be paid by bank transfer or paid on the farm before departure in cash.
A booking is equivalent to a purchase agreement. In the event of late arrival, early departure and cancellation fees will be charged. For this reason we recommend you take out travel insurance, e.g. european travel insurance.
All prices are in Euro. Subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted.